Herbalist Formulated ~Golden Spice Cacao~ A Warming Soothing Rich Earth Energy Herbalist Medicinal: A Hot-Chocolate Superfood Blend to stimulate Kapha ~ Earth Energy ... Provides either Relaxation effects or Enhanced mental alertness as the physical body craves + directs.
Just one of the plant compounds found in Dark at least 70% Pure Chocolate is anandamide, which is derived from the Sanskrit word - ananda, meaning “ bliss.” Anandamide activates dopamine receptors in the brain so that the sense of well-being is heightened, leaving us feeling satiated content + Grounded. Chocolate also has specific compounds that inhibit the breakdown of anandamide, allowing the blissful feeling to linger for longer periods of time.
- Proprietary Formula: Bittersweet Premium Organic 70% Cacao, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Cayenne, Vanilla, White Maca, Cardamom, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Clove, Sea Salt, Ginger, Maple Syrup, Cocos nucifera ...
- 2 heaped Tablepoons or to taste to your favorite mug. Fill with hot water and whisk. Add your favourite milk cream or non-dairy mylk
- Stir Well.. Sweeten to taste if desired - Sit down & ENJOY.
- Or.. Whisk 1 Tsp into your morning coffee if you wish - This formula is 100% Plant based MCT & Essential Fatty Acid Botanical Nutrition that will piggyback the coffee bean just like it does the cocao bean with Love.
- KETO Friendly
- Antioxidant RICH
- Ayurvedic Superfood with Intention.
- Herbalist Formulated for Maximum Outcomes & Pure Flavour Decadence in our mug.
On Drinking Spices Combined with Pure Cacao:
“Our findings demonstrate that a further increase in endothelial function and improvement in blood pressure can be achieved by complementing standard treatment with a flavanol-rich diet."
2 mugs per day were used in studies.
Spices enhance digestion - that's just one of the reasons spices are revered in Ayurvedic Herbal medicine. Spices also help remove accumulated ama, so they are valuable additions to your daily diet. Turmeric, cumin, coriander, fennel, mint, asafetida (hing), black pepper, dried powder, ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg
and cayenne are just a few ayurvedic spices that enhance digestion and metabolism, cleanse ama from the body and prevent digestive disorders such as gas and bloating.
>>>>>> Golden Spice Cacao OVERNIGHT Oats Recipe <<<<<<<
KETO Friendly MCT's in Coconut Compounds Enhance Cognitive Abilities All Day & Metabolism - Study Source:
Golden Spice Cacao Blend
A Decadent Superfood Hot Cocao ~ Herbalist Boosted with warming circulatory antioxidant + immunity herbs and Eastern spices. Purposefully Kapha or Earth Energy stimulating for the winter season. A mug of Earth Energy is what I need in the winter... ●Golden Spice Cacao● 70% Dark Cacao combined with Aztec Inspired warming spices. It energies or relaxes as the body calls for ~being packed very stealthily with adaptogenic herbals like Turmeric root, Maca root + a plethora of Balancing Eastern spices that kick it up a notch supporting gut-health + antioxidant + immunity + circulation... kissed with Maple Syrup... A Mug Full of THIS. Yet you'll never know anything but deep rich creamy cacao love 💋 That's how I build & formulate my plant blends... infused with Botanical Decadence + why it's easy to drink more plants + less pseudo-drinks.
Symbolically the Cacao is a magic bean used to keep the heart chakra open & studies prove it's benefit to cadiovascular health.
Why Pure Dark Chocolate is Good for You
- Dark Chocolate is full of flavonoids, plant-based antioxidants that protect the heart by lowering blood pressure and cholesterol, improving glucose metabolism, and guarding against coronary artery disease.
- Compounds in chocolate optimize brain function and may even improve mild cognitive impairment.
- Chocolate alleviates chest congestion by improving blood circulation and relaxing bronchial spasms. It reduces cough and was traditionally used to treat fever.
- Chocolate is an aphrodisiac. According to Ayurveda, chocolate warms the heart and abdomen while stimulating the reproductive organs and relaxing the pelvic muscles.
- Chocolate is high in calcium, magnesium and antioxidants.
Taking chocolate mindfully can be powerful medicine - it is afterall a medicinal botanical in Truth. The botanical name of chocolate, 'Theobroma', means "Food of the Gods", a testimony that your desire for deep rich pure chocolate may be as deep as your soul.
How Dark Chocolate Acts Like A Prebiotic In The Body -
Research shows that the health benefits including anti-aging, antioxidant activity, blood pressure, cardiovascular health, and cognitive function that are linked to healthy gut microbes may be also linked to the prebiotic and probiotic effects of dark chocolate or cacao.
Balancing the Digestion Has Positive Effects on the Brain - There is a gut health - mood connection.